If you have become interested in brainwave entrainment products such as binaural beats you might have realized that there is a wide range of selection on the market. It can be challenging to know which binaural recordings are top quality, which ones are worth the cash and how to choose the ones that will give you the results you seek.
Below are some of the aspects you have to consider before buying your binaural beats audio and also the advantages and disadvantages of utilizing brainwave entrainment software.
Before purchasing your binaural beats consider these factors…
- Quality – Don’t assume all audios are created the same. Some companies will use stock recordings and the quality will be sacrificed, particularly if they are in MP3 format. You will need to try to find genuine, raw audios. Especially make sure the MP3’s are created with as little compression as possible.
- Technology – Binaural beats are the most well known type of brainwave entrainment. However there are other forms… specifically monaural beats and isochronic tones that have proven to be much more effective and also to work much faster. Many brainwave entrainment companies offer all types of recordings and in some cases they may even use a mixture of all three.
- Price – You will see that prices will differ significantly with the binaural audios. A big price tag does not always ensure a great product and it is quite possible to buy extremely good quality recordings for a very affordable price.
I have been using brainwave entrainment products for years and in all honesty the number of benefits I have experienced are substantial. Binaural beats are known to assist with:
- Stress release and relaxation
- Improved focus
- Better sleep
- Stopping panic attacks
- Better health
- Helping addictions
- Improving memory and IQ
- Experiencing specific unique mind states
For many people binaural beats and brainwave entrainment applications are 100% safe. There are some groups of individuals however who should either be especially careful or otherwise not try them at all such as:
- People who have problems with seizures
- Individuals involved in any kind of activity where falling asleep could be harmful, for example working with heavy machinery or cooking
- Pregnant women
- Those who suffer from heart problems or use a pacemaker
For anybody who is thinking of using this type of brainwave product to aid with numerous things in your life I would highly recommend doing some on-line research and researching the many brainwave entrainment companies.
Speaking from my own experience binaural beats are the most cost effective and efficient tool for self-development that I have found and I highly recommend exploring them further.