D16 has launched Lush-2, a significant replace to the multilayer polyphonic synthesizer for Mac & Home windows.
Lush-2 helps as much as 8 layers, making it imaginable to create deep, complicated patches. Each and every layer can also be freely assigned to any MIDI channel or keyboard zone, and its audio output can also be routed to any of the 11 to be had stereo busses.
Layers can both be used to create a unmarried large sound (the place all layers reply to a unmarried MIDI channel and a unmarried keyboard zone) or to create a number of discrete timbres concurrently (the place each and every layer sounds on a unique MIDI channel).
- Multi-core toughen for higher efficiency.
- Multilayer structure with 8 impartial Layers (per-layer homes):
- As much as 32 voices of polyphony.
- MIDI channel.
- Keyboard zone.
- Audio output.
- Oscillators (Noticed, PWM, Noise), with Supersaw and HardSync choices.
- Sub Oscillator (5 waveforms).
- Self-oscillating, top quality, multimode filter out.
- Passive high-pass filter out.
- As much as 8 voice unison with Music, Cutoff and Landscape unfold.
- 2 LFOs with non-compulsory pace synchronization and re-triggering modes (Trig, Gate, Arpe, None).
- 2 envelopes with re-triggering modes (Trig, Gate, LFO1, LFO2).
- Insert results (selectable algorithms) – 2 slots in step with layer:
- String Ensemble.
- Vowel filter out.
- Modulation Matrix (modulation assets):
- Notice speed.
- Pitch bend.
- Modulation wheel.
- Expression pedal.
- Maintain pedal.
- Keyboard’s aftertouch.
- Notice pitch.
- Arpeggiator’s output.
- Step sequencer (Gate and Tie in step with step).
- 6 Run modes (Up, Down, Up and Down, Down and Up, Random, Guide).
- Chord mode (Gater).
- 3 Dangle modes (Commonplace, Toggle, Cause).
- Pace multiplier (Complete notes, Dotted notes, Triplets).
- Parametric EQs (1 in step with channel strip).
- Compressors (1 in step with channel strip).
- As much as 11 freely-assignable stereo output busses in step with example.
- Ship FX’s (Reverb, Refrain, Prolong with pace sync).
- Over 1600 manufacturing facility presets.
- 6 preset classes (complete synth, unmarried layer, Arpeggiator, Reverb, Prolong, Refrain).
- Tag-based preset browser.
- Display have compatibility options
- A number of GUI sizes.
- HiDPI / Retina displays scaling toughen.
- 4 colour subject matters to choose between.
- MIDI-learn capability.
Pricing and Availability:
Lush-2 is to be had now with introductory worth ??€ (incessantly ???€). A demo model may be to be had.