At Superbooth 2023, Gert Jalass of Moon Modular is introducing a new entry in his extensive line of Moog format synth modules.
The company is also celebrating 15 years of “The Lunar Experience”, since their founding in 2008.
The M 512 Audio Interface is a multi-function module, letting you bring mic and line level signals into your modular, and also providing Envelope Follower & Trigger/Gate Extractor functions.
- First it is a preamplifier, to raise microphone or line signals to modular level to be used inside the synthesizer system.
- The signal passes the gain control with 3-LED-level indicator and microphone/line level input switch.
- The audio output provides the amplified input signal.
- The gate/trigger threshold control defines the level from which the gate/trigger puls is released
- The Switch-on time defines the lengths of the gate pulse, the gate delay controls the delay of this pulse.
- The glide control “softens” the form of the generated envelope voltage.
Here’s a flowchart of the module’s signal paths:
Pricing is to be announced, but availability is expected in late June 2023. See the Moon Modular site for more information.
Leave a Reply