In his newest video, synthesist Espen Kraft takes a take a look at Roland’s forgotten touchpad pc tune machine from the ’80s.
The Roland Pc Tune modules are a variety of gadgets, designed to be used with any pc that may be fitted with a MIDI port. Those come with:
- The MPU401 MIDI interface;
- The MT-32 multi timbral module from 1987;
- The LA-based CM-32L, the RS-PCM CM-32P, and hanging the 2 in combination in the similar field provides the CM-64;
- The CF10 Virtual Fader;
- The CN20 Tune Access Pad;
- The CA30 Clever Arranger; and
- The CP-40 Pitch to MIDI Converter.
Whilst those modules would were state of the art of their day, they’re now in large part forgotten.
Take a look at the video and proportion your ideas at the Roland Pc Tune modules within the feedback!