Squarp Tools has offered the Hermod+, a brand new model in their Hermod ‘modular mind’ for Eurorack methods.
The corporate says that Hermod+ is extra than simply an improve to the unique Hermod – this can be a new and stepped forward introduction in its personal proper.
The instrument includes a extensive display and a grid-based, step by step sequencer, in addition to devoted tracks buttons, which enable for a extra streamlined and intuitive workflow.
- OLED 58x16mm
- 16 tracks : 8 CV/Gate + 8 MIDI
- Patterns : 16 according to tracks
- Recording solution : 96ppqn
- Observe period : 1/16 word to 16 bars
- Automation according to patterns : modulation + pitchbend + aftertouch + maintain
- Devoted tracks buttons
- Double mission structure
- Limitless initiatives
- 1 to 280 BPM
- International transpose monitor
- Tune chain period : 64 sequences
- Piano roll
- Polyphony modifying
- Are living looper
- Max enter charge : 1/96 = 24ppqn
- Max output charge : 1/96 = 24ppqn
- 8 x CV outputs [-5V to +5V]
- 8 x GATE outputs [0V / +5V]
- 4 x CV inputs [-5V to +5V]
- Devoted Clock output
- Devoted Reset output for shipping
- IN / OUT MIDI TRS + USB host + USB instrument
- 20mm / skiff pleasant
Pricing and Availability:
The Hermod+ is to be had now for 460€.