Virsyn has introduced XinematiX, a virtual instrument for iOS that they say brings workstation-class sample libraries to iOS.
XinematiX delivers over 25 GB of sounds, the result of over 3 years of recording and programming work by sample sound producer KARO Sound Development.
- 990 programs available à la carte via in-app purchases
- Excellent dynamics via velocity switching and clever programming.
- Round Robin sample triggering will make your performances and productions sound more natural.
- Multi power – Up to 3 different programs can be stacked simultaneously in a multi and either be crossfaded or layered.
- MIDI Polyphonic Expression – XinematiX is compatible to the MPE standard allowing you to program sounds that behave more like acoustic instruments in terms of spontaneous, polyphonic sound control using appropriate MPE controllers.
- Seamless transitions – special care is given that your sound never cuts off or glitches.
- Multi power – Up to 3 different programs can be stacked simultaneously in a multi and either be crossfaded or layered for dramatic sound sculpting with the intuitive color-coded on-screen fader. Live Mode – organize your multis and programs for quick access in a dedicated Live Mode with 128 scenes and 16 tiles per screen.
Details on pricing and availability are to come at the Virsyn site.